Abstract submission deadline: June 15, 2016
Speakers and poster presenters are invited to submit abstracts by the June 15, 2016, deadline. Abstracts should not exceed 1000 words and be in word or pdf file format.
Please use this suggested format below. A template can be found at this link - Abstract Template.
- Submitter’s name, email address
- Title: Write your title in sentence case (first letter is capitalized; remaining letters are lower case). Do not bold or italicize your full title.
- Presentation Preference: Authors may select from two presentation formats when submitting an abstract: "oral presentation preferred" or "poster presentation preferred". Abstracts may only be presented in one presentation format.
- Specify session
- Author: List all authors who contributed to the work discussed in the abstract. The presenting author must be listed in the first author slot of the list and will receive all correspondence regarding the abstract. Be prepared to submit contact information as well as conflict of interest information for each author listed.
- Abstract Body
- Send your abstracts along with any graphic files or tables to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confirmation of Session Information
Only the first/presenting author will receive notifications, via email, of the abstract's status. This information will include:
- The first notification in late June will include the assigned presentation format, session title, and session date/time for accepted abstracts.
- A second email sent in mid-July will include specific presentation time within the overall session.