How to Apply
Send completed application packet by April 30, 2018 (8:00 a.m.):
- Application form (see below)
- Applicant's personal motivation letter (1/2 to 1 page)
- For graduate student application: Principal Investigator or faculty sponsor letter of support (1/2 to 1 page)
- The course is limited to 15 participants and selection is competitive.
- Applicants will be notified of selection decisions 2 weeks after the application deadline.
- The application package should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the Application Form (Microsoft Word Document)
The number of participants is limited to provide an excellent instructor:student ratio, ensure the quality of the facility tours and promote networking.
Applicants are requested to provide their reasons to apply to the course accompanied by a letter of support from their group Principal Investigator for graduate student application.
Applications will be evaluated on the degree to which the course will benefit the participant’s current research and future plans. Applicants will be notified by e-mail whether or not they have been accepted to attend.
International applications are welcome. However, the course organization may not be able to offer travel or accommodation support.